PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Job Wheel! Inspired by a new blogger!

Check out a new and awesome blog!


http://teach-a-roo.blogspot.com/2011/06/behold-job-wheel.html

I need to go back to blogging 101. Can't seem to work the links.

I'm doing a lot of planning and reading but I decided to see if I could play around with Callie's idea. Thanks for inspiring me! I hope to make it bigger and on colored paper. I still have to work on the number wheel. I disliked my job cards and this seemed like an answer to my organization prayers.



Here is my little man who just got half of a haircut. He is sporting a mullet. He couldn't sit still long enough but soon his curls will be snipped off too. I'm just glad I can see his little face again.

No comments:

Post a Comment