PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 5, 2011

About



My name is Lorena and I have been teaching for over 10 years. I am currently teaching second grade and have loved its rewards and challenges. I have always wanted to share ideas with other teachers via a blog. Starting this blog has been so exciting and I hope you get something out of it. I'm currently working on my MA in Education - TSOL.

Oh yeah, about the pirate theme. Our school mascot, as you may have guessed, are the Pirates. I'm thinking I'll really go all out next year with the theme and carry it out in the class.



I have a wonderful family. This is Eric and I. My husband Eric is a wonderful man. He always jokes that when he signed the prenup he read the fine print about all that entails marrying a school teacher. Besides being a wonderful hubby he is a GREAT dad.


This is Joshua, our pride and joy! You will rarely find Joshua tuckered out and asleep. Lately he tries to go without a nap. He is almost 2 years old and we need to begin thinking of party themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment